10 June 2011

Bane pouches

What is Bane?
Bane is a type of closer for pouches or small bag.
This bane pouch is very popular in Korea but here in Perth I couldn't find it.
Couple of weeks ago I found them at Craft & Quilt Fair.
(yes, it's been while it was sitting on my craft table... :P)
I was excited to make one of them finally.
Banne looks like picture below.


I used vintage collection fabric.
You can get it in spotlight.
They are already cut to strip so save time cutting.



I added scissor illustration tag.
:)


Once pouch has made bane is ready to be insert.
It's exactly same process as drawstring pouch you just use bane instead of string.

I made 2 of them.
This is first one, quiet flat.




When you press both end of banner, it open.


This is second one.
It's spacious than first one.





I am really happy with them!
:)

No comments: